• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

just picked up a 2nd pair of Nanacara Amolia f

wreidfishguy

The Nanacara are great fish and are easy to breed but for some reason. are hard to find.I have been looking for them for and asking the local fish shops to bring some in for me for a year .Tucson is a great place to live but we lack don't have many good mom and pop pet shops.Dwarf cichlids are hard to find

aarhud

5 Year Member
N. anomala is probably my favorite dwarf! I have a trio and a batch of ~100 fry. You should have no problem breeding them, I think they are a top contender for easiest to spawn dwarf. I once had some 4-5 month old fry spawn in the grow out tank! The best thing about them is the parental care. The females don't seem to have much of a learning curve and do a great job with their fry.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mugsey2

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….