• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Just got my A. Agassizii

Hmoobthor

I special order this at the pet store...came in this evening. Suppose to be Double Red as I was told.

Price at $14.99

Any time you buy fish from local store or chain store..they tend to look dull so with time and my TLC....this male will boom beautifully@@

EDIT AS FOR 12/01/10: Die this morning when I came back from work! I been treating it from a bacterial infection that took out one of its eye and later on...it got worst and have a swollen stomach and I knew it couldn't go on living. Kind of sad......couldn't return it to the store as the store Does not guarantee the fish.

dw1305

5 Year Member
Hi all,
You would need a better picture, but I'm not convinced this is A. agassizii, did you mean A. cacatuoides?

cheers Darrel

Hmoobthor

Hi all,
Good, best of luck with them the "double red/red tail" is a tank bred form of A. agassizii, so it should be reasonably easy to care for.

Have you had a look at: <http://www.dwarfcichlid.com/Aquarium_care.php>?
"Apistobob" is a member here and his pages are full of good advice.

cheers Darrel

I seen and read that page before.

my A. Agassizi is showing more of its color now within just 3 days of arrival!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pupps

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….