• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Ivanacara bimaculata is this the correct name now?

Mazan

Agreed, I am probably going to the shop later this week, I will try to get a lot more information.

Mazan

I think it must be I. adoketa. Now he tells me it was listed from Indonesia as just Ivanacara, he said he looked it up and found I. bimaculata. Which seems very strange to me as there is very little online about that one and plenty about I. adoketa. And last week I mentioned I. adoketa to him and he said no, its bimaculata. Anyway he didn't order them straight away and now there are none left, though there might be some more very soon. He was asking if I want them but I am not sure. Also I don't know yet how much they will cost, I have asked him to let me know....

MacZ

I think it must be I. adoketa. Now he tells me it was listed from Indonesia as just Ivanacara, he said he looked it up and found I. bimaculata. Which seems very strange to me as there is very little online about that one and plenty about I. adoketa. And last week I mentioned I. adoketa to him and he said no, its bimaculata. Anyway he didn't order them straight away and now there are none left, though there might be some more very soon. He was asking if I want them but I am not sure. Also I don't know yet how much they will cost, I have asked him to let me know....
Forest of red flags. Don't do it.

FeetPixel

Did you ever uncover more info on the species? I bought a couple. Shipped from Sweden
couple Days in, not fully colored yet

45FFDD7B-5274-474A-95A3-AB7A23632B99.jpeg

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomek B.

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….