• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

ID this 2...

kross

5 Year Member
ok....i will try to take some clearer pics of the male...and also the female once i moved them to a breeding tank. :)

Neil

kross,

I have placed URL tags on your pics. They were a little too big. Please refer to the image posting rules.

Thanks,

Neil

ps, Looks like cacatuoides to me too!

kross

5 Year Member
pardon me but how did the Double, Triple red and orange flash come about? the wild caca seems so distant from them. :?

kross

5 Year Member
even the wild form looks different with different collection areas.... maybe wild caca should also be given "variant" names like some of the apisto.... :p

btw, this caca pair that i bought is the nicest wild form i have seen so far.... :)

cdawson

5 Year Member
Man, that's a nice wild cockatoo there. I myself just got a really nice male wild cockatoo and a female as well. I'm going to setup a breeding tank with a female double red and the male when my un-identified apistos are done spawning.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hutchy1998

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….