• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hmoobthor's Photo Gallery

Hmoobthor

Just going to start a photo-like gallery for people to view. I will update it more and more when I taken more photos and the growth of my fishes.
Please click on it to get a full size!

My triple red cockatoo
dscf0093a.jpg

Ottos feeding on Zucchini
dscf0086o.jpg

Triple red cockatoo (big male) in cave

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3/24/11
Pepper cory hoover java plant

Big male Cockatoo (the tail color is brighten up more!

Big female keyhole (notice the dorsal extending ray)

Smaller male cockatoo -- it has a very nice 3rd extended ray and bright yellow belly

Black and White Photo 4/16/2011
------------------------------------------------------------------

Big Cacs

Pepper cory

Albino Cory

Hmoobthor

This section here will be use for my Blue eye Bristlenose.

I will be taking photo of my BN and the progress of how it grows in my tank.

My baby blue eye Bristlenose
dscf0143k.jpg

3/12/2011 -- still a bit shy

3/24/11---very nice coat

Eatting Zucchini that I feed each week to my BN and oto catfishs, I leave this in my tank for 3 days until I do WC.

BN is always busy roaming around during the day and night. I use to have a Bulldog/rubberlip that was already a good size but it always hide under the driftwood and never comes out ...only time you see it come out is during midnight to early morning. It pass away cause it never eat when I feed my fishes.

4/16/2011 Update
I don't see much of bristle yet.... but it come and try to grab a eat of the hikari algae wafer when i i feed the fish

Cichlid Junkie

5 Year Member
You have some good looking fish. I love your blue eyed bn! I'm not an expert in photography, but I would try to zoom in on the specific fish a little more. Thats just my 2 cents.

Hmoobthor

You have some good looking fish. I love your blue eyed bn! I'm not an expert in photography, but I would try to zoom in on the specific fish a little more. Thats just my 2 cents.

Thanks!

Hard to take when all they do is move so much..lol

I will try to take more close up pic...maybe I am going to order a tripod? that should help focus it more.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hutchy1998

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….