• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hi from Belgium

3ze

5 Year Member
Hi everybody

I'm Dries, 32 and fund of south american fishspecies.
I've had fish for 7 years now and was able to keep en breed some apisto's.
I'm switching my tank (100*40*50) to a Peruvian river biotope (f.i. rio Nanay, rio Yavari, ...) with Laetacara thayeri, an apistocouple and some other fish.
I've been reading and searching books and the web for the last 3 months now and I almost know what fish are possible. The only thing left is finding them ;)
An other tank (60*30*30) will be for my Taeniacara candidi's (if I find an other female) with Brazilian setup or for other apisto's. (Peruvian setup)

Cheers!

3ze

5 Year Member
Small changes here...
The "big" tank is a rio Yavari setup: 1:1 Laetacara thayeri, 1:1 Apistogramma atahualpa (F1), 15 Corydoras panda, 10 Otocinclus sp., 20 Hyphessobrycon hebertaxelrodi. The Cory's and Oto's will stay, the H. hebertaxelrodi will most likely be changed in Copella nattereri.
The "small" tank is a rio Huallage setup: 8 Nannostomus marginatus sp. Peru and waiting for some Otocinclus sp. and 1:1 Apistogramma baenschi (F1 or wildcatch)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jhays79

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….