• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello People

thegeeman

New Member
5 Year Member
Messages
2
Location
Bristol, UK
My name is thegeeman and at present I am a pleco pervert but my first love was Apistogramma. I have recently moved and now have space for 4 or so Apisto breeding projects. If anyone in the UK can supply quality fish then please contact me.

See you all around

thegeeman
 

dw1305

Well-Known Member
5 Year Member
Messages
3,031
Location
Wiltshire UK
Hi all,
Hi G., pleased to see you here. I was going to ask whether you picked up any of the wild A. baenschi on your travels, and how are the cacs getting on?

I'll also give you a proper introduction to the forum, and just say that you are a UK (Bristol) based Hypancistrus breeding legend.

cheers Darrel
 

thegeeman

New Member
5 Year Member
Messages
2
Location
Bristol, UK
Hey Darrel

I didnt get the A.baenschi, Someone bought them all before I arrived:mad:. Still didnt stop the seller telling me how stunning they were:eek:

I lost the male Cac during my move so just have the 2 females and a dozen or so little ones

Hypan legend lol. I have bred a few in my time:biggrin:.

I am stunned that I am struggling to find good people with good apisto,s Darrel. A few years back there was plenty of people, Where have they all gone?

Oh we are going to Pier on Easter bank holiday if your up for it

Cheers

thegeeman
 

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
18,792
Messages
125,190
Members
13,675
Latest member
Phap

Latest profile posts

Re-designing and starting a new fish room all over again. This time we'll have many more Apistsogramma species. We are expanding.
dimandobson wrote on Arnold's profile.
hi
dimandobson wrote on Ben Bergman's profile.
Hi Bergman. I have a pair of breeding dwarf cichlid for sale. if you are still looking, drop me your whatsapp number and i will send some videos to your whatsapp
martin_c wrote on illumnae's profile.
Hi,

just in case you happen to live in Germany (or Netherlands): I have a wildcaught female A. psammophila, you could have it for free. I have no use for it anymore.

BR
Martin
Top