• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Gallery pics

jowens

5 Year Member
There appears to be some funny stuff going on in the photo gallery of the main site. You click on a thumbnail, but sometimes a different picture pops up.

Neil

I know. Sorry about that! :oops: We are in the process of putting a data base on the site and doing some pretty big additions. While we are working on it, we have disabled a lot of the pics and screwed up on others. I have a tons of new pics to put up and if it is going to take too much longer to do what we want, then I will (at least) correct the Gallery and enable some of the enlargements. Sorry for the problem. Neil

Neil

mordor,
Yes, I did take them all myself, except for a couple that were talen of my fish by Kevin Plazak(elizabethae, hoignei). And some of the pictures are friends fish (like the Africans). But most are my current fish. I am getting a little better at the photography thing, but I still have a long way to go.
I am using Photoshop Elements with a general color adjust function on some of the pictures, but I am not sure I like it all that much as it tends to wash-out detail (while enhancing the color a bit). One thing I have going for me is a whole bunch of good subjects. Neil

Neil

Your right it doesn't! Something always gets screwed up a little when we make changes. I will enable this enlargement the next time I am adding pics to the gallery, which should be in the next couple of weeks. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Neil

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cesarmora1

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….