• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Cichlid Atlas 2

apistodave

Staff member
5 Year Member
While moving stuff around in the closet here I found a copy of Cichlid Atlas 2 Dwarf Cichlids--who wants it-80.00 incl shipping

Attachments

• th_C2-tit2s-1.jpg
    th_C2-tit2s-1.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 514

apistodave

Staff member
5 Year Member
Dwarf Cichlids//

Hudson the title says Dwar f Cichlids???? That is whAT IS all about 1200 or so pages on Dwarf Cichlids--what kind of trade??

Hudson Ensz

5 Year Member
I am so sorry :eek: :eek: :eek: Man did i really ask that? please forgive!!! What i meant is, how detailed is each profile? how many sp. does it cover?
Off the top of my head we could trade, at the moment, bitaeniata, paucisquamis, some catfish ( :rolleyes: ) cichlasoma, hippolytae, gibbiceps, unidentified apistos, and other odds and ends. I could do some collecting if need be, i know some spots and could get Ap. wagenfleck, and some others if possible. Aequidens, Corydoras pygmeus, pencilfish, satanoperca, and more ports could easily be collected but i know you wouldnt really care for those :rolleyes:

Mike Wise

Staff member
5 Year Member
Just on a whim, I checked my copy of CA2. It discusses 54 different apistos and 8 other dwarfs. Many are very rarely or never seen commercially (I won't say how many I think are mis-IDs or new names for previously known species). One should expect this from any 2nd volume, however; the most popular and easily available species are typically found in the 1st volume. Personally, I feel that CA1 is a much better value for anyone getting started with dwarfs.

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scapesce

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….