• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Borneo Wild

S.Oak

Apistogramma.com Sponsor
Staff member
Borneo Wild is just beginning to make a name for itself here, in the States, but has been a major player in premium aquarium goods for quite a while in Asia. They mostly deal in planted and shrimp tank goodies, but they also happen to make some of the best fish food I've ever used. This food gets the best feeding response of any food I've tried on finicky fish.

Premium probiotic Staple line

Staple S
Staple S is their smallest food. It's almost a powder, but not quite. It's appropriate for very small fish (I feed it to Celestial Pearl Danios, and Darios) and larger fry. Sinking. $10 for a 60g bottle.
stapleS2.jpg

Staple M
The next size up. This is a great size for adult dwarf cichlids, barbs, dwarf gouramis, etc. Sinking. $10 for a 70g bottle.
stapleM2-01.jpg

Staple L
Borneo Wild's largest food. Good for betta macrostoma, angels, etc. Floating. $10 for a 55g bottle.
stapleL3.jpg

The following foods have been recently discontinued to streamline BW's fish food offerings. Once these run out, they're gone.

Guppy
A small food specially formulated for guppies. Slow sinking. $10 $5 for a 60g bottle.
guppy3.jpg

Pro Grow
Very high end food rich in plant proteins, amino acids, and carbohydrates to promote healthy growth. Sinking. $12 $6 for a 25g bottle.
progrow2.jpg

Pro Color
Ultra premium food with very high astaxanthin and spirulina content to enhance coloration. Sinking. $12 $6 for a 25g bottle.
procolor2.jpg

Spirulina
97% pure spirulina tablets. Greatly enhances coloration and immune systems. Designed to be picked at by fish. Sinking tablets. $14 $7 for a 20g bottle.
spirulina3.jpg

We also carry a ton of Borneo Wild shrimp and plant products, so check out our website for more info on those. Here's something from those lines that may be of interest:

Humic
Humic is actually part of their shrimp line, but has great uses for any soft water species. It's a blend of humic acid, minerals, and nutrients designed to buffer water to 6-6.5 pH and 3-4 gH. It also contains an assortment of macro and micro nutrients to enhance plant growth. Use beneath or above substrate, or just place it into your filter. 30g treats a 15 gallon tank for up to 6 months. $14 for a 60g bottle.
Humic2.jpg

To order, PM me here, or just use our website. If you order through PM, shipping is $6 and free for any order over $50. Shipping is $8 on the website.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hutchy1998

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….