• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Blue Apistogramma Cacatuoides??

baldyman

5 Year Member
Anyone got any photographs of "Blue" Apistogramma Cacatuoides????? . Iv looked on the web and they are mentioned on apistogramma lists but no pictures?????
Thanks Dave

ste12000

5 Year Member
This fella had more blue than a standard cacatuoides..He was wild caught from the Peruvian national park 'Yarina cocha' nice fish and one of my favourite cacatuoides.
DSCF4800.jpg

fox403

5 Year Member
20 years ago i was importing fish from holland were had a tank of blue cacatuoides,,dont mean few spangles of blue,,proper full blue fish, not seen any like them since,,i was into L num catfish at the time wish had got me sum!

carmylee

hey,

was actually curious my self about the Blue cacatuoides, i work for a shop and ordered some in but am not convinced that they are even slightly the same thing lol they are nice but look more like a triple red cross. i will take a photo of them and post it up to see what you guys think, it's a male and female.

Carmy

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OzzynHarriet

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….