• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Back Up and Running

Neil

To All Members!

As most of you are aware, we have experienced severe server problems over the past few days. Gary has worked hard to minimize the problems associated with this difficulty. But, unfortunately, was unable to return the forum fully. We have lost somewhere around 150 members and about 1,000 posts as near as I can recall. This is a problem, but not nearly as bad as loosing the whole thing.

If you have signed up between Sept. 15 and November 25 you will need to do it again. Please do. We hate to loose anyone that is interested in these little guys, even a faction as much as most of us here.

If you can recall the topics that you have posted or remember ones that were exceptionally helpful or important to you, start a new thread along the same lines. Hopefully, this will help to reclaim some of the info as well. Especially if many of us work together in our posts.

I will post this same message in each of the forums, so that all has the best chance to see it and know what has happened. It will be left for a few weeks and then removed. Hopefully, this whole situation will only cause minor hick-ups in the forum.

Again, I apologize for the inconvenience, especially to those recent members who have not only lost their own posts, but their membership as well.

Many thanks,
Neil Lilliedoll
Apistogramma.com

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moses

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….