• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Apistos In Australia

Adam - Sydney

5 Year Member
I live in Australia as my name gives away, And have recently been running around trying to find a goodp place to get some of the fish im looking for including apistos (well mainly apistos). As any Aussie would know they arent easy to find. Today i found a great place. I went to a shop called Aquapets in Bondi Junction. Looking around as i walked in i found 4 types. Beautiful red flashes (ive only ever seen orange coloured ones here). Agassisi gold/red, double/red, sold out of super red and bitanea (spelling?). And they also had many other great prices on rare plants including red tiger lotus which i love, i bought a 10cm high one with about 8 leaves for $25 easily cheaper than anywhere else ive shopped. Oh the biggest find was that these guys can order fish from germany..... which means there are a lot of types available, i am calling the guy who orders them tomorrow to try and get a list of available fish and will post then. But just though that people would like to know of this, as ive searched probably 20 or so shops (sounds less than it is) around a circle with a 1.5 hour radius and this is easily the best place for apistos. The other good one is Reef Aquariums at Hornsby. But as much as i like the place and it is my local they are nowhere near the quality of Aquapets. Good luck with your purchases. In future i plan to post an order although at the current time an lacking tanks to put these wonderful fish in. I plan to get Maulbruter.

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elvashave

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….