• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Apistogramma Elizabethae

MacZ

Czechian bred fish have a rather bad reputation in the rest of Europe, but most will still rather take those or dutch bred fish than imports from farms in Thailand or Indonesia.

robertmarlon07

Czechian bred fish have a rather bad reputation in the rest of Europe, but most will still rather take those or dutch bred fish than imports from farms in Thailand or Indonesia.
On the pages that I have seen that have Apistogramma they only have imported ones from Europe

robertmarlon07

On the aquaticclarity website they only have Apistogramma Elizabethae imported from the Czech Republic and I don't know whether to take the risk and buy it.

MacZ

Can't help you there, really. We Europeans prefer not to buy Czech fish, because they are mostly mass produced and bad quality, often not making shipping within the EU, so you can imagine what this means for shipping across the pond.

anewbie

aquaticclarity is reliable store but i personally will never buy another cz fish. I always have bad luck with them. Personally i'd go for those wc panduro aquaticclarity has IF you can provide ro water for them.

klclayton

Wet Spot has them in stock at the moment, along with quite a few others. You can call or email them to find out where they're from. HTH...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grey58

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….