• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Anyone want to Trade some Apistos?

fishboy20

5 Year Member
Alright seeing all the pictures of everyone's fish has gotten me jealous beyond belief (especially your fish BlueBlue). I think this site could use a for sale/trade area for anyone looking at getting some dwarf cichlids. Maybe this isn't the intent of Apistogramma.com but I figure if we can talk about dwarfs, why not sell or trade them. I can start, not that I have a lot just yet.

For sale or trade:
Apistogramma tucurui F-3 3/4-1" $8 each or for trade
A. cacatuoides OFYG (available in a few months)

Looking for and so are other people I'm sure:
A. atahualpa, A. diplotaenia, A. elizabethae, A. hongsloi, A. macmasteri, A. maciliensis, A. pertensis, A. trifasciata A. sp. papagei, A. sp. tefe among others

rypesh

5 Year Member
It says you are from Columbus on your location thing htere. If thats Columbus, OH. i'd like to come out from dayton and take a look one of these days. As by an earlier post I made I need a fix.:biggrin:

fishboy20

5 Year Member
I just had my A. tucurui and A. cacatuoides spawn again. I should have more fry available in March until then, I am out of both species. Anyone is certainly welcome to stop by and see the fishroom. I was hoping the A. nijsseni were going to spawn but not quite yet. My A. uaupesi are of size, just need some time I think.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mugsey2

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….