• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Wild Apistos...time for another order

PETRORON

5 Year Member
Barlowis, and Incas

Sorry been out of town, still interested in 6 of each, I will not be back till 07-07 next Wed can you hold them for me till I get back?

Ron

aquaticclarity

Staff member
5 Year Member
Sorry been out of town, still interested in 6 of each, I will not be back till 07-07 next Wed can you hold them for me till I get back?

Ron

Ron,

The baenschi never settled in and all but a few have died-and I tried all sorts of things to help them out with zero success.

The barlowi are actually norberti. I received a single female barlowi i the mix.

So I don't have the two fish you were after. Hopefully I be able to get barlowi in and more baenschi but I don't think I'll be ordering until August.

Jeff

aquaticclarity

Staff member
5 Year Member
Would you happen to have any agassizi females at all? it would be to Indianapolis(46227). have whole bunch of males!

Let me get back to you with an answer after the ACA convention that ends on the 25th. Things are a little crazy at this end in prep for the convention and I won't be shipping again until afterwards anyway.

Jeff

pjrichar

5 Year Member
apistos

do you have an update on what you still have avail.
i got 6 wild cacs from you a few months back, but they were all male. I would like to get some more with some females hopefully.

thanks
patrick

aquaticclarity

Staff member
5 Year Member
Patrick,

With the ACA over and things finally getting back to normal I'll be ready to start shipping again next week as long as the weather stays mild.

PM me with what you are after (there are girls in the tank yet for me to send you-sorry I didn't get some to you last time...I thought I had when I caught them out) and we'll go from there.

Jeff

aquaticclarity

Staff member
5 Year Member
:redface:

I'm here once and a while. I'm playing single parent for a while as my wife is working out of the country during the week for the next month or two so my free time has become limited.

Here's what I have right now:

Apistogramma agassizii wild 1 ¾†$20/pr 6/$45
Apistogramma bitaeniata var. orange wild 1 ¾†$30/pr 6/$60
Apistogramma cacatuoides wild 2â€+ $20/pr 6/$45
Apistogramma eremnopyge (diamond/strawberry) wild 2†6/$100 $40/pair
Apistogramma sp. apache wild 1 ¾†$25/pr 6/$50
Apistogramma sp. pebas “dolly†wild 2†$25/pr 6/$60

I'm still waiting on a fresh Peru list. Once I have that I'll post the Apistos that I can get in and see what, if anything, anyone wants.

Jeff

Richgrenfell

5 Year Member
Thanks animal. I want to see what is on the new list, as I'd really like some Njisseni. The apache do interest me though. Do you have enough females to do trios?

aquaticclarity

Staff member
5 Year Member
Still no fresh list in hand. Hpefully soon as I need to get the fish i here next week or the order will have to wait until the end of the month.

I should be able to do trios on the apache/masken. I'll have to double check though.

Jeff

Richgrenfell

5 Year Member
OK, i'll be watching for the list. You can put me down for at least a trio of the apaches though. Do you ever see Crenuchus spilurus on the lists? Though that is a brazilian fish and probably not available at the moment. Any idea when brazil will be available again? Really want to try and find some mendezi or breitbinden.

Mike Wise

Staff member
5 Year Member
Rich, Crenuchus spilurus (Sail-fin Tetra) exists in Peru. We collected some beautiful specimens with red fins near Iquitos. I brought back 6 (3 pairs). They are now over 2 years old (lost 1 male) and the males are truly spectacular. Most exporters have them. It's just that they aren't as popular in the US hobby for some reason.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grey58

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….