• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Which apistogramma it is?

maryhell

5 Year Member
Hello !:)

Can you help me to identify these fishes, please?

The big one with colors?

All...?:eek:

Many thanks
Mary from France

beleg

5 Year Member
Leme try.. i am still an amateur though might be wrong.
Top image :
on left Vijeta male?
middle panduro f?
rightmost agassizi f?

Bottom image :
left most borelli m?
steel blues?

lets see how many correct..

a.d.wood

5 Year Member
Hi Mary,

Top picture > large colourful fish > Ap. macmasteri, now whether it's pure or a viejta/macmasteri mix is another matter!! (with a female Ap. panduro in the background).

Bottom picture > not sure, but reminds me of Ap. catei style fish.

Andrew

Mike Wise

Staff member
5 Year Member
I think Andrew's IDs, but the fish in the bottom photo do not show enough detail & dark markings to be absolutely certain about A. caetei or A. cf. caetei Rotwangen/Red-cheeks or ?.

Mike Wise

Staff member
5 Year Member
I think Andrew's IDs are correct, but the fish in the bottom photo do not show enough detail & dark markings to be absolutely certain about A. caetei or A. cf. caetei Rotwangen/Red-cheeks or ?.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jhays79

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….