• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

what to use to buffer RO

degrassi

5 Year Member
I was wondering what product you guys use to buffer your RO water. I have RO water and i want to to be about ph 6.8 Kh3 .What product is a good one?I want to figure out how much i have to add to a 5gal bottle to make it what i want.

Randall

5 Year Member
Reconstituting RO Water

Dear degrassi,

A mix of three parts RO water to one part tap should give you the desired parameters. If not, then simply adjust the mix accordingly. If you're looking to reconstitute your RO water with a commercial product, I've had much success with Kent's R/O Right brand.

Good luck!

Randall Kohn

degrassi

5 Year Member
yes i was thinking of trying kent ro right.I'm going to order some today from big als to see if i like it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mugsey2

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….