• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

what to do??? what fish to breed??

bumblebee odyssey

5 Year Member
i have a 3ft tank and a 4ft tank on the way (which i am dividing into 2) i want to breed Neolamprologus Multifasciatus.... in half the 4ft tank what is another rare type cichlid that could be bred in the other half but has the same water requirments as a multi's??

i also have a breeding pair of blue eyes and way too many fish in my 3ft tank i was woundering if i split this tank in half could i breed blue eyes in one side and cockatoo cichlids in the other?

and are corys ok with breeding multi's ?

i dont know for certin what i am going to do but please if you can answer any other these questions it would help me decide a plan for my tanks.....

thanx kel

dont jump down my throat its all random thoughts atm :p

Leipo

5 Year Member
I wouldn't put bodemdwelling fish in the multi tank since the multi's will chase away any fish that gets too close to their shell. Corys could easily get stressed by the constant chasing.

bumblebee odyssey

5 Year Member
Also

what is something that would be compatible with the blue eyes in a 3ft tank to breed together in one area kinda thing...???

Thanx again kel

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pupps

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….