• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Super Sale

aquaticclarity

Staff member
5 Year Member
I'd like to bring in some of the Brazil fish I've been offered but as always I need the space and the $$$ to do so! So I'm offering some of the rare Apistos that came in earlier this year at rock bottom pricing.

Swing of the net pricing but I'll do my best to assure both sexes
Apistogramma sp. Cruziero 6/$150 (these were at $90/pr!)
Apistogramma cf. cacatuoides Aguaytia 5/$75 (these were at $50/pr)

Apistogramma sp. Kelleri $60/pr

Linus_Cello

5 Year Member
I'm in terested in the Aguaytia. Any chance you're coming to the Catfish Convention in the DC area in a few weeks and can bring them? If not, how much is shipping to the DC area?

aquaticclarity

Staff member
5 Year Member
Nope, I won't be at the catfish convention. Sorry! What's your zip code? I need that to get you a shipping quote.

Thanks,
Jeff

DwarfApisto

Hey Jeff, its Blaine. I lost my phone and so i lost all numbers. is there any way you can give me a call or shoot me a text with your number. thanks jeff. 507-244-1249

aquaticclarity

Staff member
5 Year Member
Additional Weekend Sale pricing can be found on the home page of my web site: www.aquaticclarity.com

Limited quantities and you must either pick up the fish by Monday or have me ship them out on Monday. I'm looking to make some extra space for all of the new fish coming in Monday evening so any help is appreciated!!!

aquaticclarity

Staff member
5 Year Member
The cacatuoides Aguaytia are sold out and I only have 6 of the A. sp. cruziero left. Still have a number of large A. sp. Kelleri available.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hutchy1998

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….