• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Still on the lookout for Congochromis Sabinae

phil wood

5 Year Member
Hello to all

A few months ago i said i was on the lookout for C Sabinae. Well i still am.
So if anybody has any in stock or they know of anybody who does please can you reply back to this message i will be happy to pay what ever you think the fish are worth and if they have to come from europe i will be happy to pay for shipping as well.
Very desperate to get a hold of these fish.

Thanks

Phil Wood

wethumbs

5 Year Member
Unfortunately you are across the pond from me, otherwise I could have sent you ready to spawn pairs. The WC parents are ready to have spawn #5.

phil wood

5 Year Member
Thanks will do. I'll speak to neil today see what he says. Been to Pier there just recently and what a place wow. Was talking to ste chester about it.
I actualy bought a pair of P. taeniatus Keinke and a pair of P. taeniatus Moliwe both of which have fry.
So will hopefully bring some along to the BCA auctions in the future.
If i can i would like to exchange some F1's for my F1's so we can all enjoy original true colour forms of these fish.

Regards

Phil Wood

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jhays79

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….