• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

South American Order

aquaticclarity

Staff member
5 Year Member
Here's what I ordered...hopefully everything comes in and the fish are the right species!

Pterophyllum cf. scalare

Apistogramma barlowi

Apistogramma baenschi

Apistogramma sp. Black Chin

Apistogramma panduro

Apistogramma atahualpa

Biotodoma cupido

Copella eigenmanni

Nannosthomus marginatus sp.var. Red Pencil II

Nannosthomus mortenthaleri Red Pencil I

aquaticclarity

Staff member
5 Year Member
Yep, they will be for sale. I'm getting 30-60 fish of each species. Hoepfully the fish will be in at the end of this week. Other wise early next week. I'll post pictures and prices once I have them settled in.

aquaticclarity

Staff member
5 Year Member
Do in early this week. I don't have a firm date yet though. I'll post updates as I have them. Hopefully the angles come in as nice as last time...one of them went into the show at the ACA convention a few weeks after coming in and placed!

PETRORON

5 Year Member
Apistos

I would love to by 6 of each

Barlowi
Baenschi
panduros,

please let me know when they show.

Thanks,Ron

aquaticclarity

Staff member
5 Year Member
Latest word is Monday or Tuesday this coming week for arrival. Flight issues for cargo space...

I've learned to expect 2-3 weeks of delays to get SA orders in!

aquaticclarity

Staff member
5 Year Member
Got a call late last night that the fish will be in today (Tuesday) if planes are flying on schedual into Miwaukee (80mph winds today) or tomorrow if need be.

I'll post pics and prices once I have the fish.

I'm hopeing the barlowi are barlowi this time too!

aquaticclarity

Staff member
5 Year Member
The fish are finally in and unpacked. They came in yesterday evening. I got a better look at everything this morning and the fish look to be the right fsh this time!

A few no fills and some shortages but other then that a good order. The barlowi are monsters! A quick count looks like I'll be selling pairs and reverse trios. The larger males in the group are better then 2" though. VERY NICE for fresh wild imports. The baenschi fill was light so the will go fast. The panduro are very clean and already coloring up. The Nannosthomus mortenthaleri are on the only tetra that filled-nice and big-but I was hoping to get more of the red line splash tetras as they didn't do so well for me last time. There must have been a bumber crop of angels because I ordered 40 but received 55 of them! (Yes, I pay for the extras) They are GEAT looking angles again with most in the silver dollar body size.

So here's the list of what came in:

Pterophyllum cf. scalare silver dollar size bodies $20 each

Apistogramma barlowi 2"+ males $40/pair $50/reverse trio

Apistogramma baenschi (limited) 3/4"+ $30/pair

Apistogramma sp. Black Chin 1 1/2" $25/pair

Apistogramma panduro 1"+ $25/pair

Biotodoma cupido 2 1/2" $15 1 1/2" $12

Nannosthomus mortenthaleri Red Pencil I 1"+ $10 6/$50

aquaticclarity

Staff member
5 Year Member
The start of the pictures after having the fih about 24 hours (more pictures to follow tomorrow after I recharge the camera battery!)

N. mortenthaleri Red Pencil Fish

mortenthalerilargemale.jpg

mortenthaleri.jpg

mortenthaleri2males.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grey58

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….