• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Sorry another ID please!

sswm

5 Year Member
After going through the trifasciata fiasco, I wanted to check on another pair I got at the same time...the female was bigger than the male in both instances so I figure better safe than sorry

A. Borellii Opal

Heres the male
DSC04039.jpg

And the female...?
DSC04052.jpg

aquaticclarity

Staff member
5 Year Member
The male is a borellii but I need a better shot of the female to take a stab at what she is for sure. I see a hint of the zig zag stripe showing but not enough to make a positive I.D.

sswm

5 Year Member
Alright well I dont think another pic is needed. She has turned nice and yellow and has picked out a cave. She keeps trying to entice the male, turning sideways, shaking her body and going back to the cave, and then repeat....but the male wants nothing of it right now, doing a good job of ignoring her haha

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kanihong

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….