• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Server upgrades

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
5 Year Member
Hi all,

Thanks for your patience while we go through some growing pains. Work should begin in the next few hours and continue for a day or two. The site will be temporarily unreachable at times but everything will be restored to full working order once we're done.

As always, thank you all for making this place the great resource that it is. I appreciate you all. Thank you especially to our donors and supporters. You help keep this resource FREE for all and you enable us to have a robust system in place to keep the forum thriving (and even safely backed up)!

Stay tuned for more updates as they happen and be good to each other!

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
5 Year Member
Testing image uploads

Attachments

• IMG_20240226_213243.jpg
    IMG_20240226_213243.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 32

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
5 Year Member
@Josh since the upgrade search and clicking on profile and looking for user messages seem broken. No reasults are returned.
Thanks for letting me know. Can you post some screenshots? I've run a couple of tests and things seem to be working OK but let me know what you see.

anewbie

Thanks for letting me know. Can you post some screenshots? I've run a couple of tests and things seem to be working OK but let me know what you see.
I can't; now it is working; but when i made my post above all searches would fail and if you click on a user profile and hten messages it would also fail. However it is now working - so i don't know why it wasn't working before.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grey58

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….