• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

PM Quota

blueblue

5 Year Member
I have just sent a message to Mike via the forum's PM system, while again, as Mike's PM box is full, my message can't be sent. I thus want to raise a concern over thie "quota" scheme... could we expand the quota or just impose another scheme? The current quota system is very inefficient and this problem does NOT appear in other aqua forums. Please kindly think about it.

tjudy

Staff member
5 Year Member
I can change the quota, but I do not think that it is a problem if people purge their boxes every now and then.

blueblue

5 Year Member
OK.. I doubled the quotas.

Thanks much Ted for your prompt and kind action. Actually, "50" (the original quota) is a bit too few as a popular thread could already attract many PMs and eat up the quota of 50.

With thanks and appreciation (you have done a very good job!!) :)

Mike Wise

Staff member
5 Year Member
OK, I admit it, I'm sloppy at cleaning up my mail box.:redface: I just cleaned out part, so anyone should be able to PM me now. The other way is to use my home email address. It's in my data on the members list.

blueblue

5 Year Member
OK, I admit it, I'm sloppy at cleaning up my mail box.:redface: I just cleaned out part, so anyone should be able to PM me now. The other way is to use my home email address. It's in my data on the members list.

Hi Mike: I could understand how busy you are with checking PMs because you will receive a lot of messages everyday... Anyhow, i do thank you for your kind advice for so long.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moses

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….