• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Pike Cichlid List

aquaticclarity

Staff member
5 Year Member
The order will be going in shortly for these guys. The only one I'm bringing in unless I have preorders is the cf. regani "Inirida".

Crenicichla sp. "Venezuela" 7-9" $50 each
Crenicichla cf. Lugubris(Atabapo I) Super red Pike 10-12" $175 each
Crenicichla cf. regani "Inirida" Inirida Dwarf Pike 3-4" $30 each
Crenicichla cf. regani "Inirida" 2.5-3" $50/pr

dwarfpike

5 Year Member
Can you post pics when you get the dwarf in?

I have an unusual female dwarf that I think might be the sp. 'Inirida dwarf' that's been listed in the last year or so, but no one really knows what she is. I know there are at least three different dwarves coming out of that area and am curious as to which is is. I've seen Cr. wallacii (orange rimmed dorsal, no dorsal bands), sp. 'Orinico dwarf' (noto-like but missing the extensions on the males, red rimmed ocelli, often several spots, red and white bands) and the one I have that I think is the possible sp. 'Inirida dwarf' with the red and white bands, but no dorsal ocelli.

Or of course, it could be something really new. Since it's being listed as a cf. regani variant, I would assume it has a white rimmed dorsal?

I'll post the best shot of mine if you like to compare.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hutchy1998

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….