• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Pictures of kribs please

tjudy

Staff member
5 Year Member
Hello All,

I need some high resolution pictures of Pelvicachromis pulcher for an article being prepared for the ACA BB Bulletin. The article is about mate selection, and I need pictures of wild type and albino females in full display most of all. A few pictures of pairs and fish with fry would be nice too. If you have any, or can take some, you will get full credit for the images in the journal. If you are not a memebr of the ACA I can send you a few copies of recent issues so you can see how nice a publication the ACA puts out.

We are always looking for good articles. The BB has been giving a lot of attention to dwarf cichlids lately, and there are more articles on dwarf cichlids in the works. If you have an article that needs published, or have a great idea for one that needs to be written, let me know and I will help you (I am one of the aquisitions editors) in any way I can.

Thanks

Ted Judy

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jhays79

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….