• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New tank for apistos (no fish yet)

Zoban

5 Year Member
Just finished building the slate background, bottom and painting the back.

Plan is to have a trio of Red Marble Ancistrus and trio/quartet of Apistos. Just not sure as yet on genus.

Front View
HPIM0459.jpg

Top View
HPIM0460.jpg

Side View
HPIM0461.jpg

The terraces at the top I plan on planting with riccia or other small plants. May make a couple moveable pots for the floor too.

Zoban

5 Year Member
Still no fish but here is todays update..

Looking around I found a stand not quite what I was looking for, but more then capable of doing the needed job and very sturdy. So home came the stand and it was put together in came the tank and misc filter parts required from the garage and here is what we have now.

HPIM0462.JPG

Slightly different angle.
HPIM0463.JPG

The whole corner shot showing 3 tanks and equip drawers.
HPIM0466.JPG

Oppostite corner as a bonus shot showing 3 tanks there.
HPIM0467.JPG

The entertainment unit completes the rest rest of the wall between the two corners shown. The unit is not exactly small (8 feet long and taller then me) but I still need a bigger house!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moses

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….