• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My "fishroom"

Ruki

5 Year Member
Slowly I begin to take over my mother's kitchen. :wink: In near future I'll place one more tank on the top of shelf(probably ~30l tank). :biggrin:
3ebb311a9618c57cmed.jpg

Yea, I know- cables near shelf and on the table. But first I want to re-arrange two tanks(Baenschi's tank and Masken's).

Ruki

5 Year Member
Unfortunately development of my apisto collection is stopped because of small flat and my parents resistance. But I have big plans for my future house(some of rooms only for tanks) I only have to end my studies(1st year no :wink: ) and move there. :biggrin:

Ruki

5 Year Member
Small update. :biggrin:
I changed order of Apistos in two 96 tanks- in the upper 96 now I have A. baenschi and in the lower 96 I have 1+2 A. sp. Abacaxis.

Tank with Eremnopyge.

Tank with Panduro.

Ruki

5 Year Member
Argh, I really don't like my old hosting.... They deleted my photos....

Here two new photos of my little fishroom:
fishroom2.jpg

fishroomd.jpg

Ruki

5 Year Member
I haven't updated this topic for loong time. In kitchen I've now 3x 96l,one 125l and one around 25l tanks. In other rooms I have 112l and 57.5l.
Fighting with Ichtiophonus require really strict actions- I had to make all my tanks in sterile hospital-like tanks. I also reduced amount of tanks- 57.5, 63, 45 are waiting for better times.
akwa2m.jpg

112l in living room:
akwai.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grey58

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….