• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Just like a bus!!

susanamck

So its turns out Fry in my house are just like a bus, I wait ages for them and they appear all at the same time!!

My Borelli fry have now been free swimming for over a week, I've got around a quarter of my original batch but seeing as its her 1st try and over the moon.
I had been busy trying to find my Abacaxis a new home after both my females were looking slightly batter, turns out that one has also got free swimmers and in her attempt to move them around the tank she has crossed over into the other females patch.
nether the less I have counted upwards of 30 and managed to get a wee photo today, no mean feet as the redmoor has loads of hiding spots in it!!

moral of the story, just as your about to give up. don't!

DSC_0333.JPG

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moses

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….