• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

I am a new member [with photos]

marc.g

5 Year Member
Hello

My name is Marc, I am 23 years old an I'm from Germany. I have fishtanks since 2000 and for two or three years I have dwarf cichlids.

I call two tanks my own. One 112 liter (80x35x40cm) and one 54 liter (60x30x30cm) tank. In the 112 liter tank life two Apistogramma Cacatuoides girls and seven Aspidoras pauciradiatus. They are only the two Ap. Cacatuoides girlss because I have no luck with the Ap. Cacatuoides boys. One of the Girls is the first Ap. Cacatuoides girl I bought, half a year ago. The second Ap. Cacatuoides girl is a child of the girl and the second Ap. Cacatuoides boy I had. A few weeks ago my third Ap. Cacatuoides boy got lost. I hadn't seen him in my tank after two days not being home. And I didn't found any dead parts of him :(

So I don't know why my Ap. Cacatuoides boys get lost or die and my girls not...

Now I have two pictures for you:

That is my 112 liter tank.

That is my 54 liter tank. Here are not any fishes inside because it is new. But I plan to take Ap. Borelli in it. My girlfriend like them.

So, I have written more than I thought I would.

I hope my english is ok.

marc

E

el'TJ

sorry to hear about your fish, i too have had some unexplained 'dissapearances' good luck in the future ;)

Rolo

5 Year Member
Hi Marc,

...nice to see you here :)

Enjoy this forum and I wish you better luck with your new A. eremnopyge.

best regards,
Rolo

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyzhCrord

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….