• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

hemichromis fasciatus or elongatus?

cornbread_5

5 Year Member
Ok I purchased 6 fasciatus grow them out and the largest one I have is male for sure but it doesnt seem to look like the rest of the fasciatus , it looks more elongatus but still doesnt look like the elongatus i have kept in the past but that could be because it is for another region or its a fasciatus elongatus mix , not sure but maybe somebody could help me id it sorry for the quality of the pic camera phone
20120807_201839.jpg

20120807_202032.jpg

20120807_202041.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moses

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….