• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello :)

kaitlyn19

Hey, My name is kaitlyn and I am fairly new to the site. Me and my husband have been fish keeping for YEARS. It started as they usually do a 10 gallon, as our passion grew so did the tanks lol. We now have 3 10 gallons, 30 gallon, 55 gallon and a 80 Gallon. As you all know fish keeping is very addicting.

My husband and I got into apistos about a half a year ago. All this time has spent on searching for nice apistos to have in our 80 gallon community tank. We now have quite a few different kinds and some very beautiful ones. We are now just starting to get into breeding the apistogrammas. We have bred live barers in the past but eggs layers are very different. So we are focusing now on breeding our show male sword tail and apistogrammas.
We take a lot of pride into our fish and the hobby. We just started really getting into the fish shows, auctions and the apistogramma community in Toronto. (I live just north of the city). It has been nothing but a blast. Anyways..

These are my tanks:
80 Gal:
- 3 Apistogramma cacatuoides Trios (Triple Red)
- 1 Trio of Apistogramma that I forget the species
- 1 Fire Red Apistogramma Agassizi
- 4 Apistogramma Agassizi (Double Red - 3 females, one male)
- Feather Fin Squeaker
- 2 Sword Tails (male, female)
- 1 Gold Gourami
- 1 Albino Red Tipped Shark
- 2 Bristle Nose Plecos
- 2 German Blue Rams

55 Gallon
- 1 Green Spotted Puffer
- 1 Gold Spotted Pleco

30 Gallon & 10 Gallons
-Breeder Tanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hutchy1998

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….