• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

email notification

farm41

5 Year Member
That's right, I haven't received a single notification on any post yet. The notify box is always checked too.

Is it just me? If it is what am I doing wrong?

Gary

Site Admin
5 Year Member
Hmmm, it seems to be working for me, I even received an email about your reply here. I looked at your profile and it looks ok as well. The only thing I can suggest right now is to check your email address in your profile to make sure it is correct or use another address if you have one, to see if that changes anything.

Otherwise I will continue to look into the problem and update you soon.

Sorry for the trouble. :roll:

Gary

farm41

5 Year Member
Gary, I don't want to be a pain, but, I clicked on the email link and sent one using that link and it came right to me.

Gary

Site Admin
5 Year Member
You're not being a pain, I'd like to get everything working so I appreciate hearing about the problems.

That's interesting that your email link works but not the email notification function. I'm going to have to dig deeper to find a solution.

I will keep you posted, bad pun, sorry 8O

Gary

PS - Anyone else having this problem please post.

Gary

Site Admin
5 Year Member
I havent given up on fixing this farm41, its just taking a bit of detective work. I also sent you an email to let you know what is happening and to use as a test. Sorry for the delay in the fix.

Gary

Gary

Site Admin
5 Year Member
You have probably already tried this but....

Can you go to your profile and change the default to NOT send you notification then save and log out. Then log back in and change it back.

It is reported that this has worked on other forums so its worth a try.

If this doesnt help we might have to do something drastic! :twisted:

Gary :)

Gary

Site Admin
5 Year Member
Ok, if you dont get an email about this response I'll have to go into the database and see if I can manually change your settings.

Crossing my fingers.

Gary

Neil

farm41,
I have been talking to Gary about your problem. We are getting as frustrated as you must be. I am very sorry for this. There is a couple of possible solutions that we might want to try, but with a cost. We will contact you off-list in regards to this. Neil

F

farm1

The email notification would be nice to get, but, I can get along without it.

Gary

Site Admin
5 Year Member
Is the notification working with the new username / email?

Let me know as I'd still like to get this working. :?

Gary

Gary

Site Admin
5 Year Member
First lets try changing farm41 email address to the one that just worked and see if that does it.

:lol:

Gary

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moses

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….