• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Donor Drawings on March 16

tjudy

Staff member
5 Year Member
Our first round of drawings for the thank you gifts provided by our sponsors will be held on March 16. Here is how the drawings will work:

• Forum members who have donated to the forum (donors) are elligible for the drawings.
  • If the donor drawn is not in the USA they will be given a gift that is deliverable outside of the USA.
  • If the donor drawn is in the USA they will get a USA-only deliverable gift.
  • If a donor from outside the USA in drawn and there are no gifts left that can be delivered outside the USA, there are a few items that I can mail directly... everyone drawn will get a gift.
  • Drawings will continue until one gift from each of our sponsors has been awarded.
  • Donors who are drawn are ineligible to be drawn again for two months.
Please please please consider participating in this program. The gifts are all at least $25 in value. We are asking for a minimum donation of $10. We will have drawings each month, and the number of participating sponsors is growing. Without the donations apistogramma.com will not be able to continue to exist. If donations are high enough we will be able to continue supporting clubs by sponsoring show classes and speaker expenses. Please click the Donation button in the navigation bar at the top of the forum and make your donation today.

tjudy

Staff member
5 Year Member
Thank you very much everyone who has donated to the forum so far. Not very many (9), but it is a start. The drawings will take place the evening of Mar. 16 (two days). I cannot stress the importance of this program enough. The affiliate program (ads to the left) are not working, so they will be taken down. I hate to beg, but that is what I am doing. If we cannot solve the problem of getting this site to pay for itself, then the forum will fold. I saved it three years ago, but i cannot continue to pay for it out of pocket.

Not only that, we have two requests for financial support to host speakers at shows. For that to happen we need to see a lot more people help out.

tjudy

Staff member
5 Year Member
Here are the winners of the March donor drawings. Thank you donors and sponsors for your generous support. If you are not a Forum Donor, please consider donating. We will be doing donor drawings again in April.

www.plecocaves.com ($25 gift certificate) - Microman
Lisa's Lair books ($25 gift certificate) - Bigbird
Cichlid Press book - Jose Vogel
Aquatic Clarity ($25 gift certificate) - electric eel
Amazon Basement ($25 gift certificate) - Cosmiccow
Amazon Tropicals ($25 gift certificate) - jmtrops
Rehoboth Aquatics ($25 gift certificate) - Pelvicachromis
Anubias Design ($25 gift certificate) - Bill C
Soft Water Dwarf Cichlids ($25 gift certificate) - Cedartree

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moses

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….