• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

colour varity of apisto bitaeniata

watsawat

5 Year Member
I have some wild apistogramma bitaeniata but I do not know where place their
live in. My bitaeniata have yellow fin . Can you help me to identify them.
finally I want to know that if my female bitianiata does not have same colour with my male bitaeniata , can I breed them. ( my female have light blue colour )
dsc02897smalllk7smalluluo5.jpg
[email protected]

watsawat

5 Year Member
I want to breed my apisto bitaeniata but I have only female . I do not know the type of my female apisto because I have 2 type male bitaeniata ( yellow fin and light blue fin) . Can you help me to select my male apisto bitaeniata which have same type with my female bitaeniata
femaleub8.jpg

[email protected]

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Timothygaw

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….