• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Biotoecus opercularis F1 for sale

freshwaterfishfan

5 Year Member
Young juvies (about 1.5 cm) from nice wild caught parents. Same fish that I've been selling on Aquabid.
6 for $40.
Will ship (my zip is 66209). Live arrival guarante on overnight only.
PM if interested.

viejo

5 Year Member
I ordered a dozen BIOTECUS & 6 A. INIRIDAE from freshwaterfishfan with overnight shipping . He sent extras! -and the the little guys arrived in fantastic shape! Also, each fish was individually bagged in his own breathable bag. I'm hoping to see some serious biotecus action in around 6 months:wink: .

fwstingray

5 Year Member
I also received Biotoecus and some other fish from freshwaterfishfan. Excellent shipper. Fast service. Kept in contact through the whole process. Would definitely do business with him again!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kanihong

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….