• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Apisto. Cacatuoides

discus_noob

Hi guys,

Here are some Cacatuoides. Note most of these guys are still very young and have the best yet to come ;) Their colour is going to come out so much more in their fins when they are older and cannot wait to see the results. Some have so much black already and others are very orange with little black. Will be interesting to see the ones with so much black already at a young age grow up and see if the black can continue down the track to be all black ;) Note; You can see the mostly all black one in the pictures below quite clearly and the others pictures below are less black intense.

PS sorry the fish arent flaring and extending their fins. They were the same as the Bitaeniata with how shy they were.

IMG_4973.jpg

IMG_4975.jpg

IMG_4979.jpg

IMG_4980.jpg

IMG_4981.jpg

IMG_4983.jpg

IMG_5036.jpg

IMG_5038.jpg

IMG_5041.jpg

OLD GUY
IMG_5042.jpg

Female
IMG_5043.jpg

the good black guy
IMG_5142.jpg

IMG_5143.jpg

Cheers,

Adam

krudolph

I know this is an old post and no one ever posted any comments, and the member is probably long since moved on. But I really like the one with some much black coloring. Wish we could see some updates! I wish this site was more active.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cesarmora1

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….