• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

A cf pertensis.

Microman

5 Year Member
Managed to spawn these wildcaughts,free swimming fry 1st day.
Mark.
000_1831.jpg

000_1816.jpg

000_1827.jpg

retro_gk

5 Year Member
Hey Mark, how do you find the aggression levels with these fish? I have a pair as well, in a 30" long tank, and the male spends his time either courting the female or trying to beat the crap out of her. I've had them spawn a couple of times, no fry yet.

Microman

5 Year Member
Hi Rahul,
I have found them to be no more aggressive than your average Apisto in fact in the set ups i have, 2 - 30" by 16" by 8" high tanks with trios in each tank it has often been the females that are the aggressor.
Mark.

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyzhCrord

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….