• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!
Hafidz
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey mate. Basically anytime. If u call during the day and I'm busy ill just call back and thurs night I got bigger all going on. Just when it suits u. Lol. The beanschi are a good one to start on. U can sort of learn as u go without them dying on u. Others are not so forgiving. I learnt most of my leaping with the beanschi. Now I'm successfully breeding wild caught me s"mendezi.
    Hafidz
    Hafidz
    I think that's a good plan Walshy. Just as an idea, how much are you looking to sell for a pair? Or is it better to go for a trio? I can't be spending too much on them - wife's putting a keen eye on me since I got the second tank if you know what I mean...
    Hey mate. My number is 0433428465. Give me a bell regarding the apistos and we can discuss them further. Just not tonight coz it's me and my girls 4 year lol. She'd kill me if I sat around talking fish all night. If youv kept discuss happy these guys are pretty much the same. Maybe even not quite as finicky.
    Reactions: Hafidz
    Hafidz
    Hafidz
    I know where you're coming from mate. I grew up keeping. I can talk about them non stop.

Hope your daughter had a good birthday. i'm reading more into the breeds you have. Definitely learnt a few hard lessons in the past...proper research is key!

I'll give you a bell on Thursday. i've got a tight dateline wed so have to stop fish dreaming till then. When's a good time to talk?

Cheers,

Hafidz
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…