• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

WTB: Stetocranus "red eye"

Nebraska_cichlids

5 Year Member
Hi Gordon, below I copied the email that I sent Lonny. (I still have you on my list for a group of Njanje.)

I have a pretty decent-numbered group of wild-caught Steatocranus sp. Red Eye going. They spawned for me numerous times last winter/spring, and I sold all the F1 on Aquabid or gave them away to buddies of mine. For the past several months, I had only one spawn in a large West African community tank and all the fry was eaten. I'll keep you in mind, if my group spawns again.

Right now, I have Steatocranus irvinei (F1) and Pelvicachromis taeniatus sp. Njanje (F1) juveniles and P. taeniatus Dehane wrigglers, if you are interested. I'm located in Lincoln, NE, so shipping in winter could be problematic.

Janos

Gordon C. Snelling

5 Year Member
Janos, A quick note to let you know that the Pelvicachromis taeniatus sp. Njanje are doing great and growing like weeds. many thanks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonaldStype

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….