• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

where to get a lot of driftwood for a good price?

Rico Suave

i am looking for a good website or dealer who can offer a lot of drift wood for a tank i am trying to set up....i want to cover the bottom of my 210/180 up to 18 inches high with drift wood...i want to stock it with a colony of apistos, a couple schools of tetras, a small array of angels ,maybe a uaru and other oddballs..

Linus_Cello

5 Year Member
Our fish club did a group buy from manzanita.com/
Maybe your fish club can organize a group buy from them (and have the club pay for shipping)?

madilynbo

yes thnaks i think i might get it from there...do u have any pieces from there?
I haven't had the opportunity yet. A friend of mine, however, ordered some sanded manzanita branches there and told me about it. If you decide to go that route you should let us know how things work out!

Micro Rams

For my small betta tank that I'm starting to plant, I picked up some small grapewood that they were gonna sell in small packs for like 7 dollars, i boiled it and soaked it for a good while. My little betta tank looks pretty neat. I have a long way to go.
Betta 1.jpg

Taylor's Apistos

WP_20151215_13_24_33_Pro.jpg Even if the nearest waters edge is an hour away, you will not regret going wood hunting. Just fill the bed of a truck and drive home.
I found an entire tree washed up, so I stole its stump and roots. Pictures attached. Good look!

Attachments

• WP_20151215_14_28_26_Pro.jpg
    WP_20151215_14_28_26_Pro.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 410

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tonc61

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….