• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

West African Cichlid Maintenance Program

Lisachromis

Staff member
5 Year Member
What a great idea. I used to have a few more Westies than I do now. But I'll add myself to the list.

halmiris

I have a pair of Pseudocrenilabrus Nicholsi and 100 fry resulted from 3 matings. The biggest are over 2cm.
I want to make exchange with other lovers of West African dwarf cichlids. I am interested in Benitochromis and Chromidotilapia genres and I offer Pseudocrenilabrus Nicholsi.

Boupette

5 Year Member
Could you beleive, I have here about 80 P. sub. "Matadi" and no one here is interessed to buy them, and so I'm stuck with them!!

JG

5 Year Member
Could you beleive, I have here about 80 P. sub. "Matadi" and no one here is interessed to buy them, and so I'm stuck with them!!
I'd be interested in some of your fry. I'm in Windsor, Ontario now and I believe Lisa in Chatham. Would you be willing to send some on the bus? Could send you cash for shipping, etc. Let me know. I know a few others in my area and local club who would also be interested. Send me a PM.

Lisa,
You interested in that proposal?

J

Boupette

5 Year Member
I forgot to say that I'm having a problem with my alert preference, I don't receive any email to alert me.... coulf one of the staff member look if something's wrong in my preferences, I think I'm ok but it just doesn't work. Tanks!

Lisachromis

Staff member
5 Year Member
Yea, I think I would - probably some other local Chatham-Kent Aquarium Society club members might like them as well.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tonc61

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….