• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Triple Red

Bev N

Apisto Club
5 Year Member
I'm going to try and link a photo here. I've just gotten a new camera and am trying to figure out how to put pics on here so sorry if I screw it up.

Picture023.jpg

chris1932

Apisto Club
Staff member
5 Year Member
Bev, Can you bring that camera over here when you come to get those Angels. I have some fish I want to get better pictures of. Wow you're doing great with that Nikon. Happy Valentines day to us also, Great pictures.

Bev N

Apisto Club
5 Year Member
Sure I can bring it along. I'm pretty easy to use although there are a ton of features I haven't figured out yet. Then again I still don't know how to program the keys for the beamer to remember my settings, how to hook up the blue tooth, how to get the voice activation in my cell to work so don't look for that to happen any time soon either...lol.

Good lord I need Geek Squad!

Bev

chris1932

Apisto Club
Staff member
5 Year Member
In a few weeks when you're grandson is up he can take care of all that stuff for you if you bake some cookies. While hes at it he can program my DVR.

PS
My trifasciata took her spawn for a swim today. HOORAY

Bev N

Apisto Club
5 Year Member
Geezz.....guess that cat is outta the bag now for sure...lol.

I bet he will too...amazing what a 3 yo can do these days.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DayanaSic

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….