• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Screen half cover by adds

yukondog

5 Year Member
Not sure where to put this but half of my screen is covered and I only have about 3" at the bottom and it only happens when I'm signed in, if I sign out I get a full screen.

yukondog

5 Year Member
Please excuse me, but when it comes to computers I would fail computer for dummies, I've had a puter for about 20 yrs. and still dont know how to send Email, is ad blockers something I need to buy?

yukondog

5 Year Member
Now it's gone, I had to read everything in a 3" window for day's, turned it on this morning and it's back to normal, dont know what happened just happy it back.
MacZ, thank you for the help you tried to give.

Getoffmylawn

I use several add blockers and tracking blockers, otherwise big tech tracks your every move. duck duck go is an awesome browser that gets their results from google and other search engines, then reroutes through their server so no one can tell where the search requests are coming from.
Just do this and get yourself a high quality tinfoil hat and you are gtg!

Yvonne G

Administrator
5 Year Member
If you donate to help Josh keep the site running you won't get the ads, and you'll get a banner under your name. There used to be a 'donate' button at the bottom of the home page but I don't see it there anymore. You can always click on the 'contact us' button. It's at the bottom of the home page.

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
5 Year Member
Also, overdoing ads is a concern of mine so I don't want anyone to feel unheard. If you are really seeing 50% of your screen taken by ads please send a screenshot to [email protected] so I can work on a solution.
There's a give and a take here

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csteele

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….