• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Sale Sale Sale

chris1932

Apisto Club
Staff member
5 Year Member
I have to make room in my tanks. Bad for me good for you.

I have the following species on blowout
Nanay Melgar F1 with original wild male and female $25 for the group of fish, there are about 10

Pebas Morado F1 parents have been sold and I have groups of 10, 3/4" juvies for $15

Pebas Putumayo F1 and F2 groups of 12, 1/2" juvies for $10

Borellii Paraguay F1 groups of 12, 1/2" juvies for $10

Borellii opal there are at least 25 pair breeding in the growout tank. I will sell proven pairs $15.00 each.

Cacatuoides triple red buy two pair get one pair free
Cacatuoides sunburst buy two pair get one pair free

I also have some plants on sale
Ludwigia glandulosa Red satr ludwigia $2.50 ber bunch
Large 20"+ tall Amazon swords $14.00 per plant
Huge Ozelot green Sword mother plant three feet tall 10 runners when in water it is over 20" in diameter, I have two for $40.00 each
Echinodorus tenellus large plants with good roots throwing runners $9.00 each

If you buy fish and plants I can pack them together.

I am also taking 20 pre orders for F1 black spotted peruvian angels and alenquer cuperia discus. Contact me for prices I have another list on here that has almost all of the apistogramma I am currently breeding, check it out.

[email protected]

jusu

5 Year Member
Got my fish from Chris yesterday! :biggrin:
All arrived in great shape, very healthy - you did a great job with them Chris!
Thanks again, that was a real pleasure!
Till next time :wink:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tonc61

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….