• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Rio Negro Igapó

Bilen

I was checking for quite sometime amazon pictures for my new project and the suddenly i found out Michel Roggo's amazon pictures who is famous photographer.

"Igapo" mean is flooded forest. You can see his work ; http://www.roggo.ch/photos-amazonas.htm

So i took a example picture for myself;
first where is the negro :)
Negroamazonrivermap.png

and then his under water pictures:

And here my job;

bilen1.jpg

bilen3.jpg

bilen2.jpg

bilen4.jpg

bilen5.jpg

bilen6.jpg

I hope you guys will like that pictures... Hi from Turkey to like me all apistogramma fans.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mike Wise

Staff member
5 Year Member
Bilen, I needed to remove Michel Roggo's Amazon pictures from your post. They are copyrighted and neither you nor apistogramma.com have the right to reproduce them without permission. You can simply copy the URL for each photo and paste them into your post as an edit.

Bilen

Cheers Mike. Its ok, i sent to mr.Michel's email and tweeter so many times about copyrights messages and he doesnt replay about pictures. People can see from the links which i gave from previous message.

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csteele

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….