• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Purchasing Terms and Shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

tjudy

Staff member
5 Year Member
Here are the purchasing and shipping terms for buying fish from TedsFishroom.com.

PURCHASING TERMS:
· Prices listed on most current price list are valid.
· Fish are priced per fish, unless otherwise noted.
· Fish that can be easily sexed will be sold in even sex ratios, but even sex ratios are not guaranteed.
· Minimum order for shipping is $25 worth of fish and/or plants.

SHIPPING TERMS:

Shipping by FedEx Service.

· Overnight services have a live arrival guarantee.
· FedEx Ground/Home Delivery may be an overnight or 2nd Day service, depending upon your location.
· Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii and U.S. territories will cost more. Customers in Hawaii are responsible for providing me with the correct import permit documentation.

PAYMENT TERMS:

· Prepayment required.
· Preferred payment by PayPal or credit card through PayPal
· Credit cards accepted over the phone with Square will incur a 3% transaction fee.
Money orders and personal checks are accepted, but must arrive to me before fish can be shipped. There is no guarantee that the fish you order will still be available after the money order/check arrives to me. If the fish are not available, you will be given credit or have the payment returned to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sortof_here

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….