• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Piece of a river...

danbb

Just a piece of a river…

Eheim tank 240 l
JBL Amazon decor
Fine white sand
JBL e901 Greenline external filter (full with seachem matrix, sera siporax, jbl micromec)
Eheim internal filter, will be replaced in the next days with Eheim 2075 external filter (full with sera siporax, jbl micromec, …)
One red moor root, 2 coconut caves, few little rocks

Fish:
- 3 agassizi double red (2f+1m)
- 2 cacatuoides orange (1f+1m)
- 4 altum angels
(some others in the next future)

Plants:
- Echinodorus ozelot
- Echinodorus schlueteri “leopard”
- Echinodorus rubra
- Echinodorus bleheri
- Echinodorus ipica
- Echinodorus cordifolius
- Echinodorus parviflorus “tropica”
- Echinodorus tenellus
- Eichhornia crassipes
- Hydrocotyle leucocephala
- Pistia startiotes
- Didiplis diandra
- Ludwigia glandulosa
- Ludwigia repens rubin
- Ludwigia sedoides
- Tonina fluviatilis
- Vallisneria americana gigantea
- Hydrophila angustifolia

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
5 Year Member
What a great looking tank. It truly does look like a little slice of a river. Nice work!

danbb

Thanks.
Mike, this are for the moment my "altums". Maybe in the future some real ones. ;) First move is some dither fish, next week.

danbb

In the first place I will let the "nature" to follow the course, if there will be some survival fry I will try to help them grow up. This is the first spawn for the scalar pair and I don't want to interfere too much.

danbb

Some rearrangements, some Echinodorus vesuvius, 14 Nannostomus Beckfordi, 3 more C. Marthae, 4 Pterophyllum altum - peruensis

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tonc61

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….