• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Paratilapia polleni

Richgrenfell

5 Year Member
Just sharing a little bit of what I am up to these days. I have a growing interest in the fishes of Madagascar lately.

Attachments

• DSC_0439.jpg
    DSC_0439.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 980
  • DSC_0358.jpg
    DSC_0358.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 971
  • DSC_0359.jpg
    DSC_0359.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,112
Last edited:

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
5 Year Member
What a great looking fish! How long have you kept these for? Have you gotten them to spawn at all?

Richgrenfell

5 Year Member
I got these guys in October at about 1.5 inches. They have a ways to go before they are old enough. I do hope to get them going though. They are endangered. I may have gotten lucky here, as it looks like I have 1 male and 3 females.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JaconieMalonie

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….